Join the Team
We’re glad you’re interested in working with us. Camp Richardson Resort and Marina is a great place for summer seasonal employment in South Lake Tahoe.
2019 Summer Positions
Download the 2019 Position Descriptions PDF to see open spots.
Be sure to check out open positions at Round Hills Pine Beach Resort.
Ready to Apply?
Just download and complete our job application PDF, then get it to us one of these ways:
- Email to HR@camprichardson.com
- Drop off at our hotel lobby – Hwy. 89 just south of Emerald Bay
- Fax to 530-542-6593
- Snail mail to:
Camp Richardson Resort, Inc.
Attn: HR Manager
PO Box 9028
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96158
- Be specific about which department you are applying to; it helps us direct your resume to the right place.
- If hired, you’ll need to provide proof of identification and eligibility to work in the United States BEFORE starting work. You can find a list of acceptable documents on the USCIS Acceptable Documents page here.
- If you’re under 18, you must provide a current copy of a work permit from your school.
Food Handler Card Certification
All applicants and returning employees must have current California Food Handler Card certification (per California SB 602) to be considered for employment in these departments:
Beacon Bar & Grill
Ice Cream Parlor
To obtain a California Food Handler Card, food handlers need to successfully pass a food handler training course and test with a minimum score of 70% from an accredited food protection manager certification organization. Food handlers must maintain a valid food handler card for the duration of employment.
Shoot us an email: HR@camprichardson.com
We can’t wait to meet you!
Join Our Email List
Want to be the first to know about upcoming Camp Richardson lodging specials? Add your name to our email list HERE.