Camp Rich features two unbelievably gorgeous South Lake Tahoe campgrounds—Eagle’s Nest and Badger’s Den—both with newly renovated bathrooms. The campgrounds are a short walk from the lake and our lakeside restaurant, General Store, Mountain Sports Center, Ice Cream Parlor, Coffee & Confectionery and full-service marina with fun water rentals. Choose from over 115 tent sites, and enjoy all of Camp Richardson’s amenities during your stay.
» Click here to check out our ultra-awesome Interactive Campground Map for more info and site videos!
Also, don’t miss the informational videos below, starring our lovely and talented Operations Manager Vanessa.
Tent Camping Rules and Regulations
Useful information to note to make the best of your stay with us:
- Check-in at Kiosk (Eagles Nest Campground)
- Check-in begins at 2pm
- Check out is no later than Noon
- No check-ins after dark
- Sorry, NO pets are allowed
- Single Sites: can have a maximum of 6 people, 2 tents and 1 vehicle
- Double Sites: can have a maximum of 12 people, 4 tents and 2 vehicles
- No RVs, Trailers, or Generators in Tent Camping areas
Each tent site includes fire ring, picnic table, and bear-proof locker.
Tent Camping Map
Join Our Email List
Want to be the first to know about upcoming Camp Richardson lodging specials? Add your name to our email list HERE.